Suitable for maintenance after completing a Whole Health bespoke plan, or for those looking for support to reach a goal, without the need for meal planning.
“I am sleeping better, eating better and training stronger”
An initial assessment must be completed before starting this plan.
- an Initial Assessment by phone in person to get to know your nutrition needs
- Current lifestyle analysis. An assessment of your goals, eating and exercise habits by questionnaire
- Food Journaling. For one week, to keep track of what you NORMALLY eat, why and when using a food diary and return this for analysis
- Nutrition and behaviour Analysis. Using this information, analysis of where you can improve or maintain good habits that will help you to reach your goal
- Bespoke Advice for you. Based on your goals, habits and requirements, advice on changes you can make to improve your nutrition. This would take place at a one hour one-to-one meeting
After the initial assessment is completed:
- Weekly food journalling Keep a food diary, and send it to Whole Health for analysis and support
- Weekly weigh -ins/body composition measurement reporting to track your progress towards your goal
- Weekly email from Whole Health with personal tailored nutrition advice and motivation
- Weekly Recipe suggestions 4 recipes each week for you to try based on your specific needs
Initial assessment: £150
Ongoing support: £30 per month