As a swimmer or triathlete, you know how hard it is to get accurate swim speed times swimming on your own. In public lanes, or even club sessions, your time can be affected by swimming near others, or being interrupted at a crucial point in the test!
To enable you to find out your accurate swim speeds over 2 distances, we are offering a one-off Benchmark Speed testing session on Friday 8th February 3pm – 4pm at Victoria Leisure Centre, Sneinton Nottingham.
In this one-hour, coached session, you will be guaranteed:
- Support of two expert coaches to advise and support you in the two timed swims
- A lane to yourself for the entirety of each test-no getting help up or caught by another swimmer
- Dedicated timer for your swim to provide accurate timings
- Individullay and accurately timed 100m and 400m OR 100m and 1km swims
- 50m or 10mm spplit times for each swim
- Advice on how to use your results in training to improve your swim
- Opportunity to retest in 8 weeks to monitor improvements