swim analysis, training and coaching
- stroke and technique correction
- learn to swim
- training programmes
- wetsuit training
About Just (aka Wales)
Experienced pool and open water swimmer, coach and competitor
A Welsh spirit that can move mountains and of course motivate and get results
- English Channel 2011
- Windermere 2013
- Outlaw Half Triathlon 2015
- Nottinghamshire Masters Swim Squad competitor
- Joint founder member of Trent Dippers (river swimmers)
E2000 Endless Pool Dual Zone With Treadmill, Swim Machine, & hydrotherapy Spa.
Whether it’s prehab, rehab, stroke improvement, training or general fitness:
- Adaptable water temperature
- Ozone filtration system (minimal chlorine)
- Adjustable current up to 1.14 min/100m speed
- Rowing, bungy and tether fitness kit
- Underwater treadmill
- Separate hydrotherapy spa with a unique configuration of jets
A completely bespoke service which responds to individual needs and goals.
The services focus on:
- Swimming – analysis & coaching
- Water fitness – rowing, weights, hydro-treadmill
- Triathlon training
- Open water swimming
- Prehab & Rehab
Coaches and therapists can also hire the pool for own clients
Drop us a line!
And better still, book in!
Whether you are a beginner, recreational or elite swimmer or athlete book in a session via the app.
Free parking is available directly outside.
Please enter via the small gate to the left when facing the property and follow the signs.
Where to find us
54 Adbolton Grove, Lady Bay,
Nottingham, NG2 5AR
So, when and how much?
All sessions are by appointment – https://justswimuk.youcanbook.me/
Stroke / Swim Analysis £100
Bespoke Coaching / Teaching / Learn2Swim / Fitness sessions
45 minutes for £40.
Swim analysis includes underwater and above the water video analysis coupled with a bespoke drill programme to improve technique.
Learn to Swim / Coaching / Teaching / Fitness Package – 8×45 mins £300
A Chill Out Session £40 per session; max 4 people group training or relaxation.
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE