WholeHealth Membership costs just £40 for a whole year. Membership runs for a year from the date you buy it.
*For current WholeHealth members, this means that at your annual renewal date, you’ll pay £40 for your next year’s membership.
- Access to book all our sessions at our frozen prices.
- 3 free guest passes a year to bring friends and family members to the lake
- Exclusive access to all our special events- Full Moon Swims, Colwick 8 distance swim event, massages and yoga sessions and annual celebrations like Solstice events, Boxing Day and New Years’ Dips.
- Exciting challenges to take part in – and earn a unique embroidered badge!
- Achievement stickers to go on your FREE membership card
- Exclusive access to swim training with Coach Wales in the WholeHealth SwimBox
- Membership of our closed Facebook group
- Access to our partner club TFN Triathlon pool and track training sessions
- Access to all our in-app training and nutrition content- hundreds of classes and recipes available when you need them.
With your WholeHealth Membership, sessions are booked through the app with credits. Credits are £1=1 credit. Savings are available when you buy a discounted bundle in the app.
Open Water Swims are STILL priced at 6 credits, including Lake Swim Squad front crawl coached training session
30 minute Lakeside wood-fired Sauna session is 10 credits
Full Moon Night Swims cost 8 credits
A 1-2-1 Swimbox Coached Technique session with Coach Wales is £70
Yoga, massage, Solstice celebrations and special events like our Boxing Day Dip are priced on the app. Ask for details if you are unsure.
Non Members can access swims and sauna sessions, but they will pay a premium price of £10 per session. They also cannot book sessions through the app, so will only be able to use the facilities subject to availability on arrival. Members have priority.
When do I need to renew my membership?
If you are already a member, your current membership runs for a year from when you bought it, and your session prices will stay the same until your renewal date. You can upgrade your membership now if you choose to-just let us know.
What if I just want to swim?
Everyone will pay the same £40 annual membership price, so if you just want to swim, or just want to use the sauna, the membership price is the same. You will have access to all the other benefits of membership, and can use them at any time during the year. If you want to swim as a non-member the cost is £10 per swim. You will not have access to the app to book, you’ll just need to turn up
How do I use a guest pass?
You have 3 guest pass codes in your app, and they renew every January. To use a guest pass code, just bring the code with your guest to the lake! You can find the code in the app by clicking on your profile avatar in the top left of the front page. ‘Guest pass’ will come up in the pop up menu and you’ll be able to generate a code. Please bring the code in your app or as a screenshot so we can validate it. You will need to swim with your guest when they come.
What if I just want to use the sauna?
Anyone can book a sauna by calling to book a slot. Members get priority, as membership allows you to book slots through the app. Everyone will pay the same £40 annual membership price to access WholeHealth sessions, so if you just want to swim, or just want to use the sauna, the membership price is the same. You will have access to all the other benefits of membership, and can use them at any time during the year.